Portland Pain Relief with Dr. Helton
Dr. Helton has been helping Portland patients since 1980 recover from auto injuries and other pain conditions. If you're suffering, we can help!
Over the years, we've helped thousands of patients with the following problems:
- Auto Accident Care. Auto injuries can create a wide array of symptoms and long-term disability. If you've been in an auto collision, it's important to make sure that you get early care to prevent the development of scar tissue and chronic pain.
- Back Pain. Chiropractic is a proven effective and safe way to recover from either acute or chronic pain.
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck pain is caused by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the root of the problem.
- Headaches. Numerous studies show that chiropractic can help with headache pain. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic can be beneficial for all of these.
- Sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your low back, through your hip and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic is a great way to pinpoint the source of your pain and relieve the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Fibromyalgia. Research shows that chiropractic combined with exercise therapy can reduce symptoms and disability in fibromyalgia patients.
- General Wellness. Medical research also shows that chiropractic can reduce stress, boost immune function, and might even be helpful with hypertension. Chiropractic care is great for your overall health!
We would love to help you with any health concerns you might have. We're conveniently located on Woodstock Blvd in Southeast Portland.
Give us a call today at (503) 771-1974 with any questions or to make an appointment.