Discovering Benefits of Chiropractic in Portland, OR
One good way to find out the benefits of chiropractic is to talk to as many people as you can and find out their experiences. Because chiropractic encompasses many forms of healing and multiple strategies are used, you will hear many different perspectives on it.
Probably the best chiropractic experiences you’ll hear are the ones that people older than 45 will tell you. Since 80% of all people will end up having either back pain, neck pain or both at some time in their life, if you focus on people who are in middle age and above, then you’ll find plenty of stories.
Here are some questions you’ll want to ask:
- Did you ever use chiropractic? If so, how did you choose your chiropractor?
- What was wrong with you that you needed chiropractic?
- What type of treatment did you receive from the chiropractor?
- Did your chiropractor help you by giving you some home exercises? Did he or she recommend any nutritional treatments or diet changes?
- How long did it take you to heal?
- What did your medical doctor think about the chiropractic treatment?
- Do you think you would have recovered without chiropractic?
- Did you need maintenance treatments?
- Do you remember how you felt after your first chiropractic treatment? How has that changed?
- Would you recommend chiropractic to others now?
- Were there other injuries or illnesses that you developed in life that you used chiropractic for?
- What type of chiropractic miracles have you seen in your life?
- What’s your overall feeling of chiropractic?
These little interviews will actually help you bond better to the people you’re asking the information from. But more importantly, you’ll realize that chiropractic is a safe form of alternative medicine, and one that you can depend upon for the rest of your life.
Dr. Helton has plenty stories of his own about how chiropractic care changed not just the health of the patients, but their overall happiness and wellbeing. So if you're searching for a chiropractor in Portland, OR who can truly make a difference in your health and life, contact Chiropractic Healing Hands for You!